- Logging in to the CVL (and to MASSIVE ) should be as easy and painless as possible.
- Instructions for logging in to MASSIVE can be found here: https://www.massive.org.au/userguide/massivedesktop
- A simple GUI application known as the MASSIVE/CVL Launcher has been developed to demonstrate how logging in to the MASSIVE/CVL Desktop can be made easier with a client-side GUI, developed in wxPython.
- Download MASSIVE/CVL Launcher: https://www.massive.org.au/userguide/cluster-instructions/massive-launcher
- MASSIVE/CVL Launcher source code: https://github.com/CVL-dev/cvl-fabric-launcher
- MASSIVE/CVL Launcher build instructions and wiki: MASSIVE-CVL Launcher (wxPython client-side GUI)
- A second prototype known as the CVL Administrator is being developed to demonstrate a user-friendly way to instantiate an instance of the CVL image(s), create a user account on an instance, and connect to an instance with VNC.
- CVL Administrator source code: https://svn-vre.its.monash.edu.au/cvl/cvlAdministrator/trunk/